Wednesday, March 23, 2011

my wedding reception..

hye ladiesss... well, here goes my reception ceremony..

-date :  18 december 2010..
-venue : home sweet home, johor..
-attire & shoes : man kajang..
-accessory + hand bouquet : compliments from man kajang
-make up : munie ahmad
-wedding cake : justcakes_salwa
-photographer : green apple team




hahaa..being married to a johorian..well, we do practice toll gate girl scheme..it was reall exciting..cousins and friends waited patiently at my dais for the toll gate girl angpaw + pantun-pantun session..and makusu get the $$$ angpaw..sebab upah buka kipas princess of the day.. =) ecehhh





my aunty and my bff syikin was my wedding coordinator..i cant thank enough for their helped..and having my sisters as my bridesmaids was a right decision..they were so organized and multitasked people*so surprise*..
and i was lucky, my mum managed to invite tarian zapin and kompang group during the event..thanks mama.. *hugs and kisses*


my families in peach and in-laws in light brown..*much loves*    




with my sisters..


bundle of joys.. 

much love
~LoveFaithBelieve~

No comments:

Post a Comment